Sunday 20 October 2013

Dream come true for Manish Paul-Mickey Virus


Dream come true for Manish Paul-Mickey Virus

Famous TV anchor Manish Paul who is making Bollywood debut through Mickey Virus movie say's it's dream comes true.

"It's a dream come true. I have got a solo lead film, my hoardings are all over Mumbai...I used to see film hoardings around Juhu whenever I visited Mumbai as a kid. So, it's a dream come true," Manish said .

"I also had similar dreams when I came to Mumbai in 2005. But I thought I needed grooming. I didn't have a filmy background, and so I did television, radio jockeying and then I thought it's the right time to do films," he added.

Micley Virus is directed by Saurabh varma and Eli Avram is also play the lead atress and Eli Avram is also debut through this film

this article about: mickey virus movie, manish paul dream come true, manish paul debut movie