Wednesday 23 October 2013

WAKE UP INDIA Movie Inspired by Ex-PM


WAKE UP INDIA Movie Inspired by Ex-PM

WAKE UP INDIA Movie Release on 25 october. Aanjjan Srivastav will now be seen in a novel role in his next film. Usually seen in supporting roles of a bureaucrat or the father of the protagonist, he's now set to play the antagonist in Wake Up India. Interestingly, the role is of a chief minister, and it is inspired by ex-Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

"In the 44 years of my career, I can confidently say that this is the most challenging role I have played," says Srivastav, adding, "I have spoken and walked like him. I've also imbibed his body language and mannerisms such as pausing between words. It was difficult but interesting to completely get into this character."

WAKE UP INDIA CAST: Chirag Patil, Sai Tamhankar, Manoj Joshi, Aanjjan Srivastav, Mukesh Tiwari, Mohan Joshi, Milind Gunaji, Anant Jog, Adi Irani, Mushtaq Khan, Atul Parchure, Asrani